Change these sentences into “Indirect Speech” !
1. Mrs. Anita told the students,” Write your name clearly at the top and then take down these points as I call them out !”
2. “Don’t spend all your money on food and drink. Save some for the future, ” father told my brother.
3. “Can you remember when you last heard that tune ?, “ the boy asked the girl.
4. Mr. Alex asked the boy on the corner,” Do you understand it now? l’ll explain it again if you don’t.”
5. The man asked me, “ Will you explain what Shania means? I don’t know what she is talking about.”
1. Mrs. Anita told the students to write their name clearly at the top and then take down those points as she called them out.
2. Father told my brother not to spend all his money on food and drink. Save some for the future.
3. The boy asked the girl if she could remember when she last heard that tune.
4. Mr. Alex asked the boy on the corner if he understood it now. He would explain it again if he didn’t.
5. The man asked me if I would explain what Shania meant. He didn’t know what she was talking about.